Hi All

The Purpose of this blog is to keep me honest and provide a personal bible study to help prepare me for the Mississippi River trip. For the trip to be success full I need to be spending time with the Lord and in his word. I will be posting what I have learned through out the week. If you do read it, I hope it's useful for you. I will not be worrying too much about Spelling and grammar because this shows my true person. Their is no pretense hear, this is part of my struggle and that is why I am doing the trip in the first place.

God Bless, Brian

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Strengthing of Faith




The aim of this post is the strengthing our faith. This week has been one of putting out fires, both figuratively and physically. As I am sure you know the writhing of the book is my first priority, and some head way has been made, but road blocks.  There has been a relationship conflict as well as a wild fire in my home city of Colorado Springs. I have been seeking peace through prayer and the discovery of truth both in song and word.  May Spiritual gifts be given as an expression of faith to strengthen others' faith. Today I am seeing some relief in both these areas of my life. Prayer is all ways appreciated. The Lord has surrounded me with wise council and the giving away of my pride moment by moment grants me ever lasting peace. May this help you as well.





It's My Pleasure
Spiritual Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment