Hi All

The Purpose of this blog is to keep me honest and provide a personal bible study to help prepare me for the Mississippi River trip. For the trip to be success full I need to be spending time with the Lord and in his word. I will be posting what I have learned through out the week. If you do read it, I hope it's useful for you. I will not be worrying too much about Spelling and grammar because this shows my true person. Their is no pretense hear, this is part of my struggle and that is why I am doing the trip in the first place.

God Bless, Brian

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This Weeks Quest

Willie I was looking at different seminary options, I stumbled along this apologetics video.
TheMessianicDrew Apologetics
On Monday nights I have been attending apologetic class. This class help me see and know the biblical  base to what I believe. Threw this revelational knowledge has increased my faith, and faith comes by hearing and therefor emboldens to speak truth to others. On a day to day basis I see conversion and ministry being more reverent by being submissive to Lord and what he has place on your hart to learn  know that day. It should be an out-flowing of the holy spirit that soften our harts and confess your hope and subsequently the harts of  other.
Make A Case For Your Hope
God Created Us for His Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment