Hi All

The Purpose of this blog is to keep me honest and provide a personal bible study to help prepare me for the Mississippi River trip. For the trip to be success full I need to be spending time with the Lord and in his word. I will be posting what I have learned through out the week. If you do read it, I hope it's useful for you. I will not be worrying too much about Spelling and grammar because this shows my true person. Their is no pretense hear, this is part of my struggle and that is why I am doing the trip in the first place.

God Bless, Brian

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Final Leg of the Trace

Good energy form the west-cost and friendly face to help carry on to Natchez

Ross R Barnett Reservoir, north of Jackson MS

Steve and Cris

Gen and Stephine on there way to New Orleans from St. Louis on bike

Port Gibson MS Civil Rights Merell

Isabella Bed and Breakfast, Port Gibson MS

Thanks Bobby, you home made chicken pot pie is out of this world

Windsor Ruins (10 miles southwest of Port Gibson) Build 1861, it weathered the Civil war and was use both Union and Confederate troops. The home became the ruins we now know after devastating fire in 1890.

John James Audubon Bridge (LA high way 10) The newest bridge crossing the Mississippi River, opened May 5, 2011 I crossed the bridge on October 20th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment